




Tyler got ordained a Deacon today! We are so proud and excited for him! I cant believe I have a 12 year old.....he's going to be passing the sacrament! That is just sooo... crazy! He was sooo excited last Sunday when he got to go do fast offerings for the first time!! I swear... it seems like just yesterday he was a baby crawling around the house dancing to "How do I live without you" by Trisha Yearwood! It was right when the movie "Conair" came out and that song was popular! For some reason, he loved it! Although... one of those times while he was crawling around dancing (with his head), he managed to find a ROACH, I found a wing on one cheek, a leg on his lip...... Oh my gosh, I thought for sure he was going to DIE! I called poison control imediately, they said "just give him some water, he'll be fine"! GROSS! So then when my other kids were babies and would find gross stuff to put in their mouths I would say,"oh, Tyler ate a ROACH, they'll be fine!!





1 comment:
Are you sure you are old enough to have a 12 year old, that is crazy I still remember when you got pregant, can it really be 12 years ago???
Post a Comment