Monday, October 20, 2008

"The Blissfest" !!

What a success...............There were so many people there supporting Stephanie and Christian. It was a pretty hot day but remembering the reason for being there made it totally worth it. We also enjoyed seeing people that we hadn't seen for a while. Scott and I were so glad that we could help. It wasn't much, but it was something, and we will continue to help in any way we can! They played a video that was made of Stephanie and Christian and their family........ and made snow cones and cotton candy........
Spencer selling the magic tickets..............
PART of the crowd shopping..............

I loved the balloons with Stephanie and Christians silhouettes on them! What a CUTE idea!
My parents helped Scott and I work the beverage booth! And being so hot outside, we were BUSY!!
The Silhouette Booth!
balloons were everywhere................. Here are some more HAPPY volunteers! I loved their aprons!

and Posh supporting their fabulous jewelery...........

and more HAPPY volunteers with dang cute aprons!!

4 comments:

Janda said...

Holly you are so awesome for helping out at this event! I couldnt go, and I was so sad, but Im glad you posted stuff so I could see some of what went on. I can not stop thinking about this family, she is in my thoughts 50thousand times a day. What amazing people they are.
I read your post about moving! Hang in there girl!!! It is getting so scarey for all of us!! Just know you are not in this alone. Love ya girl!!
By the way, was that the Baker kids that got to your furniture????:) It has got to be:)

Sarah's Nonsense said...

That's great ya'll went to help out at the Blissfest! I hope it went well.

Reenie said...

What a great turn out. God Bless you all.

Pink Slippers said...

Looks like a great day.
Wendy