Tuesday, October 28, 2008

After we made our "DELICIOUS HOMEMADE PIZZAS" we had ROOTBEER FLOATS!! Well.... I didn't, I had self control. I am TRYING to lean out alittle! I have been slacking! Thats one reason and the other is that there was no more icecream! I was satisfied with the ONE bite that Gracey gave me!
If you have never made homemade pizzas, you have got to try it!! Go to Trader Joes....buy the dough(whole wheat, garlic herb or plain), and the sauce, which is right above the dough! It is seriously so good! Oh, and hopefully you have a pizza stone, if not....go get one! I just saw some at Ross for 8 bucks! Or if you are lucky enough to have the Pampered Chef one like mine, use that! The kids love helping and it's sooo... easy!

Grandpa Steve, Tyler and Blake!
Just alittle Kitchen Luv'n!!

I am the cook so i'm aloud to have a dirty shirt!! I totally recomend pizza making with the fam! It was a fun night!

Pizza ONE was sausage, the sauce, cheese and basil!

Pizza TWO was just cheese, basil and pepperoni!

Scott was my little helper! I had to tell him," keep your hands off the cook"! I am busy! Sooo... he had to put these mitts on to control himself!! MEN!!
THE COOK!!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

What a fun night! Pizza and root beer floats...nothing better than that for sure!!! What a beutiful chef and your kitchen is beautiful, too!!!

Pink Slippers said...

What fun--I'll have to go to Trader Joes and buy the kit too.
wendy