I probably posted way to many pictures of this night, but the girls worked so hard all year for this show and it was so much fun! Although it was a very long weekend. They had dress rehersal all day on thursday , the Friday night show, Saturday matinee show and then the big show Saturday night. I was running back and forth from my seat to the dressing rooms over and over to get them into their next costume! Can I just say, my feet were killing me!! Andrea and Stacia did a great job with the whole recital. They are so good at what they do. I would recomend their Dance Studio in a heartbeat! Presley and Gracey, you girls did such a good job tonight, dad and I are so proud of you for working so hard! We love to watch you dance, you memorized several different dances and put in extra hours! We love you so much!

Gracey and Addy!

So KISSABLE!!!

We had so much fun watching you girls dance!

This picture is in the car on the way home tonight! They were beyond exhaustion, they were so out that they were snoring and drooling,(Gracey,with her legs crossed like a little lady)! It's funny how the angle of this picture makes Gracey look like a giant! SO SWEET!!

I am so lucky to have Scott! We have so much fun with our kids!( And also on our date nights!)
No comments:
Post a Comment