Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funny things to share!!

Blake has been dying to get these Marvel shoes! And what do I say? "They wont match anything!" He thinks thats the dumbest thing he's ever heard. Soooo..... Im sure he will get them eventually!
The Big Cheesy Boss!(Boston)! He and Gracey are best cousins ! They are together playing atleast a couple days a week, all day! This was the day after he got his head shaved. He went in for a haircut and Kim decided to just have them shave it for summer. Well BIG mistake! She happen to look up from reading her magazine and he had tears running down his face. He said he looked ugly! So then Kim feels bad so she starts crying too! We all made a big deal about how cool it looked and he was finally convinced! He is the sweetest boy. I love you Boss! Another day at dance! I love her little Booty shorts. So comfy!!

No comments: