Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mom and Dad!
Oh ....Justin! He is getting so old! It's so sad! He's 14 already and is a BIG football player at Gilbert High. He's the sweetest boy and loves the ladies already! I dont know if I will ever like any of his girlyfriends, I would rather they just leave him alone!! It's gonna be hard for all his aunts to see him grow up!
We had so much fun!
Karl, Kim, Justin, Lindsay, Parker and Kyndal!
Me, Kim, Lexi, Kyndal, Mom, Lindsay and Michelle!

1 comment:

Jill Wilson said...

Hey Holly Girl!! It was so nice hearing from you :D You have a beautiful family. It looks like you guys keep VERY busy. I am just getting used to blogging and have LOVED seeing so many of my old friends. You look great! I always remember you caring about fitness... I can still picture you in gym shorts going jogging at Mesa High :) I hope you guys are doing great! Keep in touch! Tell Scott I said "HI!"