Tyler is the new spirit leader at Barbara Bush Elementary! His skit was halarious. He rode out onto the stage on our little Barbie Jeep as the song BARBIE GIRL PLAYED. Then he danced to it! Im going to post the video as soon as I figure out how to do it! I am not so good at all this computer stuff.





3 comments:
Don't call me a blog stalker ;) I was on Kenyon's blog and I wondered if this was you...and I was right.
Loved looking at your posts. Your family is so cute. I love the family pictures and can't believe how big your kids are. They are all adorable. I hope things are going well for you guys - you look like you are doing great. We haven't seen you in forever! I am jealous that all your kids are in school - so lucky!
And I can't wait to see Tyler's dancing video - sounds hillarious - and brave! So would NOT have done that myself, I am such a wimp. Email me if you ever want to see our blog ssarager@hotmail.com - and no pressure if you don't want to see it :) Tell the family hi from us.
Hey...long time no see! Karlee loves dance-and it is wierd not seeing you guys down there. are you still in mesa to stay?
Ok we totally miss you! Syd said just the other day that she wishes Presley was still there! How is life, are you surviving all the craziness? I will call you and we will plan a date night!
Post a Comment