Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Presley's Baptism Day!

Wow... 3 of our 4 kids are now Baptised! It was a fun day! Presley looked so pretty in ALL white! I can't believe she is already 8 years old! She is such a good Girl and such a huge help to me! She is 8 going on 30! She takes such good care of Gracey and helps her do EVERYTHING! At school.... she makes sure Gracey gets to class.... before making her way to her own class! She is so dang sweet!! We love you Presley!! It was a great day!!
Uncle Ryan and Presley!! (What a handsome Man!!)

Blake is also HANDSOME! (and he knows it)

Presley with Proud Mom and Dad!!

Grandma Marilyn and Presley!!


Sweet little Gracey!!


Tyler and Berkley! I know that Berkley is my nephew but I can't believe how cute he is! I love to kiss on him..... and I love that he uaually gets mad at me when I do cuz I over do it! He's such a sweet boy! I talked to him on the phone the other day and I said "do you love me?" and he said "Yeah!" then he paused for a minute and said "and Cot"!(Scott).... it was so cute, I love him so much!! Then there is Tyler...... he is great in every way... A great cousin, a great example, big brother, son, nephew, student, classmate, Grandson, Spirit Leader at school, babysitter and friend!

Our Sweet Family! We are sooo lucky.....look at what we have CREATED! Crazy!!

Most of the cousins....another reason we are SO LUCKY, all our family!! I love everyone of these kids SO much... it's crazy! They love eachother so much and are the best of friends! They get to be with eachother all the time! They are ONE of the reasons that our family needs to stay CLOSE!! When it comes down to it... family is the MOST important thing in the world! Think about it....
Addy, Presley, Tatum, Kennedy and handsome Blake!! Sweet cousins!!


I prepared this PINK infested table just for Presley.... when I think of Presley I think PINK.... she was my first little Girl so everything has always been PINK, from the bows I made before she was even born to the hot pink nail polish I carefully put on her tiny toenails and fingernails when she was only a week old! Oh it was so cute! I have created a HIGH MAINTENANCE monster.... but thats ok!
The Guests seats.......
Presley requested.... Neds Krazy Sub! So along with chips and dips I made strawberry jello with HOMEMADE whipping Cream with Hot Pink Sprinkles, homemade brownies, chocolate chip cookies and magic bars! I also ordered Dang cute Pink cupcakes that had edible glitter on them! Oh.... and the PINK ribbon Everywhere was a must!!

Robby was a nice FELLA and brought face paint for the kids!! AND MY WALLS AND COUCH!! It's ok... Scott got to watch me scrub my walls on Sunday so he thanks you Robby!!

Kennedy, Tatum, Presley and Robby!! Focus Robby.... Focus!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow Holly you went all out. Can you please come up in January for Payton's baptism. I have no clue what I'm doing and you are definately pro after 3.
It looks like it was a very fun and special day.

Robinette Family said...

You know how to make a day memorable. You thought of everything.