Friday, November 21, 2008

Little Models for A Day!!

Presley, Gracey and Addy were asked to model for "Oilily" a new clothing line at Dillards in Fashion Square Mall!! They did awesome and had so much fun! Their favorite part was getting a FREE Webkin for Modeling...... I took a TON of pictures and YES I posted them all, they were too cute to choose which ones to post so I made it easy and posted them ALL........... Gracey Mae!! I love her skin, it's so pretty!!

Gracey....Addy......and........Presley with their new Webkins on the hot pink stage!!

Gracey again!!



and AGAIN............

Presley!!! Look at those SWEET dimples!!! So cute!! I love this picture of her!!


Addy was halarious because she is sooooooo not shy and when she got up there .... she was so bashful.....she had that shy look on her face, it was funny and didn't last the second she stepped off the stage!! She was back to her self.....H....YYYYYY...P..E...R!! We love her and she looked so dang cute!!


This guy with the microphone called Presley the "mini Christy Brinkley". She got up there and posed like a pro!! It was cute.........


Little Gracey........... she did awesome! She is soooooo shy!! I wasn't sure HOW she would do or IF she would really even do it and she shocked the heck out if me.......she said her name loud and clear which is usually said very soft and bashful......and stood up there so confident, it was awesome!!

Aunt Brooke came to support her little modeling neices!! They were excited that she came! The more audience the better!!


Presley LOVES the camera!!


Here we are.... the whole Webster Family!! 3 girls and 3 boys....... Perfect!!!

Me and my Girls!!! This was so much fun to do!!

I LOVE this picture!! I'm going to enlarge it and put it up in the girls room!! It would be so cute in black and white too!!! Can you say SASSY??
My boys were good sports and came to support their cute little sisters!!
They would have rather been home playing basketball!! Thanks boys!!


Gracey being SHY!!!


Presley!!
So cute!!



















9 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

cute clothes for cute girls. and a cute mom too! you need to teach me hair styling lessons!

summer k said...

How fun! They look darling!Such cute girls! It's funny cause i did the same thing for dillard's when I was in jr. high.

Pink Slippers said...

They look adorable. Yes I would put that picture in their room too. And their hair looks FAB.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Kim Skinner said...

holly - email me about pictures.
kimberley_skinner@yahoo.com

Penny said...

what a fun day for those girls and you too!

stephanie said...

oh how cute are ALL of you!! me and nikki got to model for esprit at dillards when we were close to their ages, what a fun memory!!

hey did you ever get the invite to my blog?? i would love to stay in touch with you guys!!
email me at skhatch@hotmail.com

Sassy said...

How cute are they???? And you, too...seriously...too cute. I remember when Stephanie and Nicole and Zachary modeled and it was so fun and they got some of the cutest ESPRIT{sp} clothes...and it is hard to choose a photo when they are all so dang cute!!! ♥ the pink floor!

Sassy said...

silly me...after I posted I saw Steph's comment right above mine...oh well you read pretty much the same thing twice...sorry =0]

Anonymous said...

So cute! Where are you? We need to go out like NOW! By NOW I mean after Christmas! But right after Christmas!! Call me!