Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our week at Newport Beach!

1...2...3.... JUMP! Gracey and Addy must be counting to 100.....
Gracey, Halle, Presley and Addy! Going for a walk down to the beach to see if the waves were glowing! Nope, but when they do glow, it's so pretty! Maybe next year!
Gracey......
Scott and I! Too bad we weren't alone on the beach! We took 8 kids with us on our walk! Not too relaxing. What were we thinking?
Tyler and Scott!

9 comments:

summer k said...

Holly- So fun to see your family, cutes kids!!! I think we were in newport around the same time? Time goes by so fast with 4 kids!

Team Caldwell said...

Holly- Talk about a blast from the past! Wow, I am so glad you are doing well and looking absolutely fab at that! Tyler is almost as big as Scott! When did that happen. Didn't we all just graduate last year?!!!
Kristal (Dickson) Caldwell

Jill Wilson said...

Hey Holly! Cute pics :D I wanted to talk to you about something--but not post it to your blog. Do you have an e-mail address that I can use to send you something private? Let me know-thanks girl!! Jill

Kim Skinner said...

holly
long time, no see
i just found your blog from cedar's. looks like you're doing well. maybe i'll see you at in-n-out or the mall sometime soon.

kim

Cedar said...

I am so impressed with your blog updating skills, love the new look to!!:) I love how my new last name is Dolphin. I am so jealous you got to go to the beach. You're a great aunt!! It is crazy how big everyone is!!

Marie said...

Can't believe you have a sixth grader - we are getting so old. You have such a beautiful family and you look AWESOME! So glad you found my blog. Stop back by anytime!

runningfan said...

It was fun to hear from you! Thanks for the comment! I enjoyed checking out your blog and seeing your cute family. See you online...

Kenyon said...

When I was single I think I was in Newport once a month. I love that place. Your family is so beautiful Holly.I cant believe how big your kids are getting. Its great to hear from you.

Dixiechick said...

Hi Holly. Fun to see you. It's fun to go to friends sites and see who they are linked to. Say hi to Scott.