Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gracey likes the beach more and more each year!!
Kennedy, Presley, Tatum and Payton! Getting ready to go on a bike ride down to the donut shop!
Kyndal, Grandpa and Mel. (Kyndals friend!) Grandma Lynn brought her antique waffle maker all the way to the beach because it makes the best waffles! YUM!
Gracey wanted to do the splits in every picture! It got to the point that I would just pretend to take the picure, otherwise I would have had 20 of the same pictures!! She's so dang cute! She is so shy for everyone BUT the camera!
It was so funny watching the girls play cards! Gracey had no clue what she was doing! She had a huge stack of cards, which isn't good when playing GO FISH. She thought the MORE she had the better! Presley and Halle tried to explain to her but she wasn't buying it, she thought they just wanted her to loose! By the end of the trip, she had it down! She loved playing cards with Grandma Lynn! Thanks Mom!! You have more patients than I do!!

No comments: