


I had 9 girls in my class. This is what we had to do on stage. We had to stand there and hold whatvever pose they called for. This was the figure group. Some of these girls should have done the bodybuilding group. They were huge! Now it's over and I'm training for the two shows in November. I decided to do both because they're only a week a part. Im back on healthy carbs and of course chicken and I get to drink all my water again. It's amazing how much weight you loose when you deplete your water. I would loose 3 to 4 lbs. over night the last few days. I didn't feel to great . I was at 9% body fat and had no water in me. I got my water weight back within a few days so now my face isn't so suncken in. I didn't look to healthy at the end, luckly it's only like that for the last week. My trainer has got someone to help me with my posing for the November shows. Being my first show I was way to nervous up there. I was also way to stiff when I posed. It's hard because you have to look relaxed but at the same time flex every muscle and keep a smile. Hopefully I will do better in November because I'm not doing anymore after that. It's to hard on me and my family! It was definitly an interesting experience! Kristy and I felt so out of place when we got there, I think we live such a different life than most of the people there. This is like their life, they take it very serious. I could never make it my life, I did it to learn how to really eat right and to get in shape after my four kids. Now that I got my body fat down training for November wont be as hard. I just have to maintain which should'nt be to hard because Im in the habit of eating this way and workingout every day! It's been a week and a half and I can finally eat and keep everything down. My stomach was a little messed up for a while. I was so sick at seaworld ,we went 4 days after the competition and everything I ate made my stomach so sick, and it was even healthy foods. I'm feeling a little more back to normal each day!! 4simon.com will show more pictures from the competition, I was number 69 and my friend Kristy was number 80. If you go to shopping cart it will give you a list of numbers. The pictures are alot better than these that I put on here.





2 comments:
Holly, I just found your blog and you look like a totally different person! How did you have that much self-discipline? I was freaking out when I read you couldn't drink water! My whole family thinks your kids are the cutest!
Hey Holly,
I just found your blog. You look amazing. You should be very proud of yourself. What a huge accomplishment. You can check out my blog at adamnikkishumway.blogspot.com
Post a Comment