Little Holly Moore! You are all grown up and so cute. This is Heidi Turner from long ago. How funny to find you on here. Your kids are so so adorable & I can't believe your competition, pretty impressive!! Tell your family hi from me!
"Hello" from The Webster family! It is scary how fast time flies. We have 4 kids: Tyler(12), Blake(9), Presley(8), and Gracey(5). All four of my kids are in school all day now so it’s just me. I am still working out and love it. I have finished 2 competitions and am currently training for the PF Changs marathon in January. Other than that we are either at home or hanging out with family. Send us a link to your blog or add us as your friend so we can keep in touch.
3 comments:
Hey it's Ashley from Le Studio. You look awesome quite fit! You've motivated me to get in shape...much needed. Check us out, just click on my name.
Little Holly Moore! You are all grown up and so cute. This is Heidi Turner from long ago. How funny to find you on here. Your kids are so so adorable & I can't believe your competition, pretty impressive!! Tell your family hi from me!
i love the picture. my girls did have fun you just can't tell from looking at it! no wonder everyone thinks there shy.
Post a Comment