Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Soooo.....Embarrassing"..........

OK...... Tyler has been going to the gym with me..... he usually plays basketball with whoever is playing in there at the time! He just jumps right in and totally blends in with all the MEN.....he is only 12!! He is such a big kid!
So...... I was over in the free weight area lifting and I could see Tyler playing from where I was..... so as I was walking over to another machine I was watching him play,.... I wasn't really paying attention around me and all of the sudden....OUCH...i'm about tossed across the room!!!.... I walked right in front of a guy doing leg press, he pushed it right into my hip!! I felt like such an idiot and the guy felt so bad.....It was my fault for not watching where I was walking! So now I have a huge BRUISE on my hip!! SOOOO embarrassing!! I'm not worried about seeing the guy again because I walked away so fast that I didn't really even look up at him, I have no clue what he even looks like!!
I'm gonna have to pay more attention..... I get in my own world when I am working out.... with my music on and everything I have on my mind.... I dont talk to anyone or hardly look at anyone the whole time....it's awesome!! I love it!!

5 comments:

Cedar said...

Ouch, that doesn't sound so fun. How the heck are you?? I miss ya!!

Nikki said...

That sounds like fun, the park thing...not the hip thing. Oh you poor thing. Let me know when you decide...email or call, nikkishumway@hotmail.com

Melody B. said...

I just did this a week ago with the car door on the way to church. It looked like I had been in a car accident or something.:P Lucky for me though it wasn't in front of anyone but my family!:P

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

abo-bder said...



فني
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض