Have you ever thought about your body this way.....somewhere around the age of 25, the natural process of "building up" that your body has undergone since birth crosses over to a process where degeneration occurs faster than regeneration. Your body starts dying at this point which is why you need to take care of it!!
Eating clean, and getting your cardio AND weights done each day is a must! In order to recreate your body, inside AND out you must eat clean food!!
I know it works because I have done it and I cant believe how much better I feel! I have been eating this way for almost 2 years now and I love it. Try it...... you will be amazed how fast you drop weight and become leaner! You have to take one day at a time and in no time you will not think twice about it. Each week is exciting because your body changes more and more, so dont get overwhelmed if you have alot to lose because you'll be satisfeid at the end of each week!!! Before you know it....you are where you want to be and have created a new lifestyle!!! It's SO possible!! Do it!
If you need help or ideas, leave a comment and I will help you!!!
Clean foods that I eat....... Chicken, egg whites, turkey patties, lowfat cottage cheese, oatmeal sweetened with a little honey, broccoli, spinach, sweet potato, yams, brown rice, protien shakes,apples, blueberries, strawberries, fat-free yogurt, whole wheat bread, corn tortillas, whole wheat tortillas, etc....
Eat every two to three hours and make sure you have a protien AND a carb with each meal and fruits and green veggies in atleast 2 of them!





11 comments:
Hi Holly
It's Kim(Baldwin)I have some questions about eating cleaner. If you have a free moment you can email at lilkmills@yahoo.com
Thanks:)
Yes It is very true. Thanks for the encouragement for all of us.
Hey Holly! That is so awesome! I try to do that too. When I was pregnant with Caleb I gained way to much and decided after having him that I needed to get with the program and start eating better and exercising. I have been doing it for 2-3 years and feel awesome... not to mention lost all and more of everything I gained when I was pregnant with Caleb. I have to admit that I still cheat maybe once a week because I have some junk food weaknesses but I ALWAYS pay the price with an upset belly :)
Hmm...
I didn't see any ice cream or chocolate on your "clean foods" list.
I'm pretty sure I would slit my wrists if I didn't get my sugar fix. How do you survive?? j/k You have such will power! :)
I appreciate the inspiring words. I need it right now. I want to live a healthier life. I have always loved excerscising but also love eating. I know it feels better to eat this way because I have done it before. Im gonna start again....thank-you! I am proud of you you look amazing!
Thanks Holly!! You boosted my motivation :) You're right- a few years ago I lost over 50 lbs by exercising and eating healthy and I felt awesome! Then I got prego with Madisen, gained tons of weight, stopped eating healthy and now I'm dealing with it again!! It sucks, so thanks for the awesome words of encouragement!!
Maybe you should start some personal training sessions? I'd join! Your kids would LOVE the Polar Express, and I would get tickets asap. Most other people I've talked to that have gone get their tickets about a year in advance because it sells out so fast.
Hey Holly:
Glad to hear that everything is going great! Can you email your meal plan? Thanks a ton!
Ahhh. Good advice. I attempt to eat healthy, but have frequent lapses! But tomorrow's a new day, right?
I've been meaning to get in touch with you to see if you knew how to get in touch with James? Ryan Huber was asking and I figured you'd know! Email me!
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
Post a Comment