Holly! How are you? You're family is so cute!! I'm glad I found your blog- what a great way to keep in touch!! I told Cedar that she needs to get a blogspot!! Check out my blog: bmhemming.blogspot.com Talk to ya later- Mandi
Hey Holly--This is Amanda (Pettit) Segeberg. We went to high school together, but I'm sure you don't remember me. I'm actually posting because I was a good friend of your cousin Carrie Moore and I've thought about her off and on over the past few years. I know this is crazy--but if you have any way to contact her, I would love to get back in touch with her. So--if it's not too much trouble, could you either e-mail me her contact info or pass mine along to her? My e-mail address is sympatichna@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
"Hello" from The Webster family! It is scary how fast time flies. We have 4 kids: Tyler(12), Blake(9), Presley(8), and Gracey(5). All four of my kids are in school all day now so it’s just me. I am still working out and love it. I have finished 2 competitions and am currently training for the PF Changs marathon in January. Other than that we are either at home or hanging out with family. Send us a link to your blog or add us as your friend so we can keep in touch.
6 comments:
Holly! How are you? You're family is so cute!! I'm glad I found your blog- what a great way to keep in touch!! I told Cedar that she needs to get a blogspot!!
Check out my blog: bmhemming.blogspot.com
Talk to ya later-
Mandi
THIS IS SO CUTE HOLLY IT MAKES ME SO HOMESICK, THEY LOOK SO BIG IT MAKES ME SAD...THOSE NECKLACES TURNED OUT SO CUTE I LOVE THEM.
LOVE,SHARI
Hey Holly--This is Amanda (Pettit) Segeberg. We went to high school together, but I'm sure you don't remember me. I'm actually posting because I was a good friend of your cousin Carrie Moore and I've thought about her off and on over the past few years. I know this is crazy--but if you have any way to contact her, I would love to get back in touch with her. So--if it's not too much trouble, could you either e-mail me her contact info or pass mine along to her? My e-mail address is sympatichna@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.
--Amanda
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Holly. This is Melinda Johnson (Mindy Allen) I was friends with Missy. How is she? Your family is cute! Melinda~
Post a Comment