Friday, June 22, 2007
What we've been up to!!!
I have been training for a figure competition that will be on June 30th! It has been the hardest thing I have ever done! I have lost 25 lbs. and 10% body fat! I have been training for this for 13 weeks now, and it's paying off. It feels so good to finally be in shape after having 4 kids! (I dont have to get big and muscular I have to get very lean and in shape!)My trainer has had me eating protein , veggies and healthy carbs! But now the last 10 days it's ONLY a chicken breast every 2 hours 5 times a day! I cant believe I have made it this far. My workouts are about 4 hours a day. I do an hour of cardio in the morning then I go train with my trainer and Im usually there for 3 hours then I go home and entertain my kids and then go back for one more hour of cardio at night! It's insane what it takes to really change your body! It's gone by fast and it's been a fun challenge. I never thought I would ever do any thing like this but when my trainer was talking about it I knew it was a good challenge! She really did'nt think I could do it, thats what made me want to do it even more! My body fat is now at 10.7 and our goal for the competition is 9 so I'm almost there! It wont stay that low after the competition because it's not healthy but to show every muscle you have to be very lean! Anyways thats what we have been up to! And when I say WE it's because it has taken a ton of help from Scott because I am so worn out at the end of the day. I could not have done this without his help! And my kids have been sooooo patient, I am gone so much especially now at the end. It's been fun but Im ready to get back to a normal life! I'll still train with my trainer just not 3 hours a day! I'll have to show pictures when I'm done!! What am I going to do with all my time? Is anybody doing anything fun for the 4th? We need somthing fun to do !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
WOW! I'm so impressed and I haven't even seen your madly in shape body! Congratulations. I hope you make your goal very soon.
HOLLY I AM SO GLAD I HAD THE PRIVLEDGE OF SEEING YOU IN YOUR HOT SUIT AND DANG YOU LOOK HOT!!! SERIOUSLY... WE CANT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY TO SEE YOU ALL OILED UP!!!
LOVE,SHARI
Post a Comment